< CommandJump to navigation Jump to search
The instances of \labeltexts are used for accessing both parts of a label that is split into left and right parts.
Some labels are split into left and right parts, because in some languages the labeling for an object is not a simple string. This command fetches both parts, and wraps them around the text argument.
Help from ConTeXt-Mailinglist/Forum
All issues with:
- \headtexts on the mailing list (all results)
- \headtexts on the mailing list (subject only)
- \headtexts on stack exchange
- \headtexts in ConTeXt's source
- \labeltexts on the mailing list (all results)
- \labeltexts on the mailing list (subject only)
- \labeltexts on stack exchange
- \labeltexts in ConTeXt's source