< CommandJump to navigation Jump to search
The instances of \rightlabeltext are used for accessing labels that are split in left and right parts.
Some labels are split into left and right parts, because in some languages the labeling for an object is not a simple string. This command fetches the right part.
Help from ConTeXt-Mailinglist/Forum
All issues with:
- \rightheadtext on the mailing list (all results)
- \rightheadtext on the mailing list (subject only)
- \rightheadtext on stack exchange
- \rightheadtext in ConTeXt's source
- \rightlabeltext on the mailing list (all results)
- \rightlabeltext on the mailing list (subject only)
- \rightlabeltext on stack exchange
- \rightlabeltext in ConTeXt's source