|[...]||Indicate pages with 3,8, ranges with 3:8, or use the keywords even odd|
|[...]||figure options, see \useexternalfigure|
Insert pages from another PDF file as pages in the current document. One can cherry-pick specific pages or page ranges.
Please note that the inserted pages will be placed on your ConTeXt pages like a new "layer", or floating object. This means that your existing headers, footers, crop marks will still be printed on top of or behind the inserted pages.
If you want to insert pages as completely independent pages between your existing ConTeXt pages, use \startpagefigure.
- \filterpages to pick and choose PDF pages to insert
- \copypages to insert pages from 1 to n from another PDF
- \insertpages to insert pages from 1 to n from another PDF, with extra blank pages at specific locations
- \startpagefigure to insert a figure as a separate page
- \setuparranging to arrange the document's pages on the sheet
Help from ConTeXt-Mailinglist/Forum
All issues with: