From ConTeXt wiki
- If you are interested in advanced topics of ConTeXt, writing your own macros or modifying existing features, you should first become familiar with ConTeXt by reading:
- If you know some Basic Text Formatting, you can start writing.
pre defined Layouts
- you can define your Layout
- There's no such like predefined layout classes like in LaTeX – you're free and forced to define it by yourself.
- have a look at Sample documents
(Hint: Separate "view" and content and save your layout in an environment file!)
- If you're planning some bigger project like a book, you should look at ConTeXt's Project structure.
- Just start structuring your text using default commands for Titles.
- You should leave Fonts for later, beginners tend to get trouble with them...
- Write on the discussion page what you miss here!