Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mailing propositions 
> Also, what would you consider as the items that should form the backbone of > the first Fonts page.
My suggestion is as follows:
- Using fonts
- [Font Switching]
- [Style Alternatives] (needs a better title)
- [Special font effects] (doesn't exist currently. Talk about protrusion, old style numbers, and perhaps merge with and/or refer to [Font features]
- Changing fonts
- Introductory article simply describing \setupbodyfont[...] and \switchtobodyfont[...], with a list of typescripts available in $TEXMF/tex/context/fonts/mkiv/type-imp-*.
- Creating your own typescript (explaining simple typescripts using \definetypefamily and more complicated typescripts using \definetypescript, with perhaps links to different examples available on the wiki (but many of them are obsolete or more complicated than required).
- Perhaps a dedicated page for math fonts, at least listing the available math fonts and math font switches.
- Tweaking fonts (Advanced)
- Using Font Fallbacks (and perhaps a different page for Fallbacks for math fonts)
- Lua Font Goodies with examples.
- Creating virtual math fonts from type 1 fonts (still needed?)
|TODO: continue to link with existing and up-to-date wiki material + references to manuals + improve structure (See: To-Do List)|