From ConTeXt wiki
- document structure
- paragraphs, sections, titles,
- quotes, enumerations
- notes, links, references
- Visuals and appearance
- paper or screen setup, layout, headers and footers, imposition
- style, fonts and symbols, indentation, colors, spaces
- Mathematics and other scientific notations.
- presentations and on-screen display.
- XML: ConTeXt can be used to format XML text or documents.
- PDF Bookmarks and PDF/X compatible documents (Mark IV only).
- Manipulations : Framing text, Crop text, Scale, Mirror, and Rotate text
- Resources on the web
- Tips and Tricks
- The ConTeXt Way: The ConTeXt philosophy.
- From LaTeX to ConTeXt: Particular tricks that are useful for moving from LaTeX to ConTeXt.
- HTML and ConTeXt: Collaborative HTML document preparation using Wiki and its conversion to ConTeXt using Ruby.
- Version Control: Getting version control specific information in ConTeXt
- TeX and pdfeTeX: Non-ConTeXt specific page about TeX and pdfeTeX
- Posting on arxiv.org: How to submit ConTeXt documents to http://arxiv.org/, the worldwide, heavily used physics (and now mathematics and computer science) open-access preprint server
- Guide to ConTeXt Mark IV documentation: A detailed overview of all the available documentation for Mark IV, with comments
- Mailing Lists and associated archives at
- IRC channel #context at freenode
- FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
- Related Programs and Tools
- Fun and Humour
- Details about ConTexT