Difference between revisions of "Command/contextmark"
< CommandJump to navigation Jump to search
m (Create page)
m (add category debugging)
|Line 37:||Line 37:|
Revision as of 14:42, 7 June 2012
\contextmark provides the name of the engine used.
\setuppapersize[A5] This Wikipage was rendered with\ \Context\ mark \contextmark.\crlf It uses \texenginename\ version \texengineversion\ as engine.
- \texenginename gives the name of the engine (e.g. LuaTeX, or XeTeX).
- \texengineversion gives the version number of the engine (e.g. 0.64).
- \contextversion gives the timestamp of the ConTeXt version in use
- \contextmark gives MKII or MKIV, the ConTeXt major release marker
- \contextversionnumber gives the ConTeXt version followed by the mark.
Help from ConTeXt-Mailinglist/Forum
All issues with: