Difference between revisions of "Command/nop"
< CommandJump to navigation Jump to search
(Description and example)
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Revision as of 13:28, 28 May 2012
Used in itemizations. Prints an item without a mark, and without incrementing the item counter.
- \item to print ordinary items
- \sym to print an item with a custom symbol
- \mar to print an item with margin text
- \sub to print an item with a continuation mark
- \its to print an item with a row of marks (for response ranges)
- \ran to print a range for the \its row
- \head to print a head within the list
- \but to print an item whose mark is an interactive button
Help from ConTeXt-Mailinglist/Forum
All issues with: