From LaTeX to ConTeXt
< Main Page >
This page offers specific advice on a number of special things that you may be doing with LaTeX, but are not so obvious to do with ConTeXt.
Document and Page Layout
- Document Titles: Title blocks, as in the standard LaTeX article.
- Article Abstracts: Abstracts from the standard LaTeX article or report.
- KOMA-scrartcl Type Area: An interesting automated type-area setup.
- Unnumbered Sections: Section and subsection headings without numbers.
- Flush bottom
- Vertically Centered Boxes: Centering parboxes and tables in a line of text.
- Bold small caps
- Bold typewriter: Bold versions of the cmtt family of monospaced fonts.
- Verbatim with line breaks
- ISO-8859-15: Using the ISO Latin-9 (Western European) character encoding for input.
Also, many of the macros on the LaTeX Math in ConTeXt page are equally useful in ConTeXt formulas.
A Vietnamese version of LaTeX in proper ConTeXt is available at VnOSS.