From ConTeXt wiki
< Template:Main PageJump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 10:49, 30 November 2019 by Garulfo (Physical books : update urls from www.h2o-boeken.nl)
Official ConTeXt documentation
- ConTeXt, an excursion a beginners guide that explains the basic ConTeXt environments.
- ConTeXt reference manual. This is the most comprehensive and up-to-date general manual, covering everything except the various experimental mechanisms.
- The MetaFun manual, describing MetaPost, the MetaFun format, and ConTeXt.
- Command reference on this wiki
- The ConTeXt command list is auto-generated. It lists commands and their parameters, but does not describe them.
- List of ConTeXt manuals
- Dictionary of typographical terms
- document structure like titles, tables, enumerations...
- Visuals: Layout, graphics, fonts, and other aspects of the document's appearance.
- Mathematics and other scientific notations.
- XML: ConTeXt can be used to format XML text or documents.
- presentations and on-screen display.
- Sample documents
- PDF/X compatible documents (Mark IV only).