Difference between revisions of "Template:Main Page/Tips and Tricks"
From ConTeXt wiki
m (→Tips and Tricks: Link to version control)
m (moved Template:Tips and Tricks to Template:Main Page/Tips and Tricks: Consistent template naming)
Revision as of 00:10, 10 August 2012
Tips and Tricks
- The ConTeXt Way: The ConTeXt philosophy.
- From LaTeX to ConTeXt: Particular tricks that are useful for moving from LaTeX to ConTeXt.
- HTML and ConTeXt: Collaborative HTML document preparation using Wiki and its conversion to ConTeXt using Ruby.
- Version Control: Getting version control specific information in ConTeXt
- TeX and pdfeTeX: Non-ConTeXt specific page about TeX and pdfeTeX
- Posting on arxiv.org: How to submit ConTeXt documents to http://arxiv.org/, the worldwide, heavily used physics (and now mathematics and computer science) open-access preprint server.