Jump to navigation Jump to search
Some places to visit
- Main ConTeXt site at Pragma ADE (Taco's mirror, mirror at contextgarden.net)
- Online reference for Commands
- Do you have a TeX question? TeX Stack Exchange
- AUCTeX, Emacs TeX/ConTeXt/LaTex mode: 
Mailing lists and Chats
- See Mailing Lists.
- See IRC channel for ConTeXt.
- See tex.stackexchange.com
ConTeXt user pages
- Taco Hoekwater’s ConTeXt page
- Bill McClain’s beginners page (esp. about fonts)
- Hraban’s ConTeXt stuff and Font packages
- Bertrand Masson's Les fiches à Bébert, kind of french web version of "ConTeXt an excursion".
- ConTeXt Group Journal. Actual PDFs can be downloaded starting about six months after publication of each journal issue. Until then, there is only a Table of Contents available.
- MAPS, the NTG's journal and MAPS index. It has a lot of articles about ConTeXt and related subjects. You can search the articles.
- TUG Boat and TUGboat index, published three times a year.
- This Way Official ConTeXt magazine
- My Way ConTeXt magazine by its users
- PracTeX Journal is (was ? OLD) an online journal with several articles about ConTeXt. Some articles (those related to ConTeXt) are archived.
ConTeXt on demand (broken)
- live.contextgarden lets you try ConTeXt without installing it
- MathML online test
- some more online interfaces to ConTeXt features both as HTML and PDF (list of the following); you must visit this login page first, otherwise the following links won't work
- This script provides an interface to ConTeXt’s page Imposition features (make booklets etc.)
- Here you can create n × m overviews (multiple pages on one sheet) of one or more PDF documents
- There is minimal typesetting involved in this interface: just a file listing.
- Here you can enter MathML code and test in what way you can control the output.
- You can use this interface to play with (combinations of) the ConTeXt_distribution's_Fonts.
- You can use this (dutch) interface to practice your handwriting, or let your kids practice theirs.
- You can use this interface to typeset documents with the latest ConTeXt.
- This is an interface to GhostScript, especially the PostScript to PDF converter.
- This document helps you to make resource libraries, formerly known as figure libraries (see XML, Image Database)
- You can keep track of what resources are used in a document. This document provides the interface to generating a log of used resources (see also Visual Debugging).
- This interface can be used to generate sheets with labels (stickers) or other grid oriented content. Each label is a separate page, and x × y pages are collected on a sheet.