- broad: sets width to approximately \textwidth.
- local: inherit the width from parent box.
- fixed: ??;
- fit: according to content.
- none: set to 0pt. If the frame is inside another frame then the frame lines are doubled.
- overlay: set to 0pt. If the frame is inside another one then the frame lines will overlap.
- default: set to .25ex.
- low (resembles \inframed): lowers the framed box by about
- depth: lower framed box about \strutdp.
- hanging: lower framed box by approx. its own height (baseline is on the top).
- yes: do not display contents of the box.
- no: display the contents
||sets the thickness of the frame border.